The Vance & Hines OverSized 450 slip-on line for Touring models takes it to a new level with massive 4.5-inch diameter mufflers. Finished with equally large CNC machined billet end caps styled with a slight taper and race-inspired flutes, the OverSize 450 fits and looks the part on baggers with extended skirts.
The OverSized 450 slip-on line also puts out a big deep-toned rumble thanks to its large fiberglass wrapped 2.5-inch perforated core baffles, which can also be tempered down with optional quiet baffles.
Fits to '95 to '14 Harley Davidson FL Touring Models.
- Harley Davidson Touring/Dresser
- Harley Davidson Road King FLHR
- Harley Davidson Electra Glide FLHT
- Harley Davidson Road Glide FLTR
Designed to meet the requirements for road legal exhausts in Europe, EC Monster Oval slip-ons are homologated to Directive 97/24/EC and bear the ‘e’ mark and corresponding type-approval number laser engraved directly into the chrome.
Based on the large Monster muffler design, EC Monster Oval slip-ons feature CNC machined billet endcaps and full coverage heat shields to ensure a blue-proof show quality finish.
EC Monster Oval slip-ons are type-approved for all 2009-2014 Harley-Davidson Touring models equipped with the Twin Cam 96 powertrain, and utilize an innovative four-stage sound insert to meet the strict sound level standards enforced in the European Union.
Ref. : VH-16787
Imagine being able to start up your Harley for an early morning ride a without angering the neighbours. Imagine enjoying a deep, powerful exhaust noise without cringing whenever you pass a police officer or school zones.
The new Peacemakers Exhausts make those dreams a reality!
- The convenient handlebar-mounted Toggle Switgh allows on-the- fly transitions between loud and quiet modes.
- The small (only 7'' high)chrome Actuator Motor, mounted to the right front frame tube, receives the signal from the handlebar switch and opens/shuts the Diverter Valves.
- Quiet: When the Diverter Valves are closed, the eshaust gases are routed through the Peacemakers patent pending AeroBaffle, reducing the exhaust soud volume to a lower level.
- Loud: When the Diverter Valves are opened, the exhaust gases flow through the straight pipe down the center of the muffler, resulting in increased exhaust sound volume and greater engine performance.