Hier bei CustomParts4Less.com liefern wir Information und aktualisieren unsere Produkte je nach die Bikers Anfrage.
Wir glauben, dass Zubehör und Motorradteile die Basis für alle Custom Motorräder sind. Unsere Wunsch ist Ihnen zu helfen um die Beste Teile für Ihre Bike zu bekommen.
The Vance & Hines OverSized 450 slip-on line for Touring models takes it to a new level with massive 4.5-inch diameter mufflers. Finished with equally large CNC machined billet end caps styled with a slight taper and race-inspired flutes, the OverSize 450 fits and looks the part on baggers with extended skirts.
The OverSized 450 slip-on line also puts out a big deep-toned rumble thanks to its large fiberglass wrapped 2.5-inch perforated core baffles, which can also be tempered down with optional quiet baffles.
Fits to '95 to '14 Harley Davidson FL Touring Models.
- Harley Davidson Touring/Dresser
- Harley Davidson Road King FLHR
- Harley Davidson Electra Glide FLHT
- Harley Davidson Road Glide FLTR
Designed to meet the requirements for road legal exhausts in Europe, EC Monster Oval slip-ons are homologated to Directive 97/24/EC and bear the ‘e’ mark and corresponding type-approval number laser engraved directly into the chrome.
Based on the large Monster muffler design, EC Monster Oval slip-ons feature CNC machined billet endcaps and full coverage heat shields to ensure a blue-proof show quality finish.
EC Monster Oval slip-ons are type-approved for all 2009-2014 Harley-Davidson Touring models equipped with the Twin Cam 96 powertrain, and utilize an innovative four-stage sound insert to meet the strict sound level standards enforced in the European Union.
Ref. : VH-16787
Imagine being able to start up your Harley for an early morning ride a without angering the neighbours. Imagine enjoying a deep, powerful exhaust noise without cringing whenever you pass a police officer or school zones.
The new Peacemakers Exhausts make those dreams a reality!
- The convenient handlebar-mounted Toggle Switgh allows on-the- fly transitions between loud and quiet modes.
- The small (only 7'' high)chrome Actuator Motor, mounted to the right front frame tube, receives the signal from the handlebar switch and opens/shuts the Diverter Valves.
- Quiet: When the Diverter Valves are closed, the eshaust gases are routed through the Peacemakers patent pending AeroBaffle, reducing the exhaust soud volume to a lower level.
- Loud: When the Diverter Valves are opened, the exhaust gases flow through the straight pipe down the center of the muffler, resulting in increased exhaust sound volume and greater engine performance.